• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help identifying/finding chrome trim

weaselboogie

I need some help identifying a piece from the attached picture. I'm looking for some 6" wide chrome trim ... maybe flat chromed sheet metal that could be used here.

I've been through Outwater's catalog and can't seem to locate what I'm looking for.... my biggest problem is that I don't know the official name.

Attachments

• chrome.jpg
    chrome.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 173

strypguy

It looks like random brushed stainless steel rather than chrome, especially on the right end.

I agree it looks like stainless steel. Might try some local welding shops. I know ours usually have stainless steel on hand.

John

chopper

kinda hard to tell from that picture, but it looks like it is brushed aluminum,
they use a hand grinder with a wire brush and randomly brush the surface to get the desired look,
it could also be steel or stainless, aluminum is the most commonly used, unless I am just seeing a reflection in the surface ? this was popular in the chipotle restaurants.
//chopper