• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help In mounting acrylic letters to concrete wall

CanuckSigns

If you are ordering the letters from Gemini, you can get them with VHB tape already applied, however they put quite a lot on, you may be able to specify to leave enough of the letter without tape to allow a healthy amount of silicone ( or lexel) to be applied.

if not, I'm not sure if VHB tape is needed as Moze said it only needs to hold the letter in place for 24 hours until the lexel dries. There are foam tapes that will do the job for far less than 3m.

TrimSignz

I am looking to buy some double sided tape from our sign suppliers, they have something that can go between acrylic and concrete outside. But now question come, whats the thickness of it. As my customer, don't want to see space between acrylic letters and concrete wall.

J Hill Designs

I am looking to buy some double sided tape from our sign suppliers, they have something that can go between acrylic and concrete outside. But now question come, whats the thickness of it. As my customer, don't want to see space between acrylic letters and concrete wall.

the thicker stuff is no more than 1/16" which is fairly indiscernible from 0"

John Butto

got it right this time

..just installed 12'x.125" black letters

Attachments

• 12"black.jpg
    12"black.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 99