• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with deciding on a logo

trimitbyrich

2 examples. Just need help with direction.

Attachments

• image-2890734606.jpg
    image-2890734606.jpg
    645.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image-636846091.jpg
    image-636846091.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 83

Marlene

first one looks like a logo for a chicken wing restaurant (do a quick bing search for chicken wing restaurant logos) second one is strange and not very good as the "n" is just odd. the whole thing has too many shapes that just don't look right and it creates a weird overall look. if you have to jump off from one of these, I guess the chicken wings one is better only because the other one is really bad.

trimitbyrich

Yes I do know how to export. I did this quick from my cell phone.

Two different people in our shop designed these. Just having a contest to see which everyone would like better. Not looking for critiques as both need plenty of cleanup.

Marlene

Two different people in our shop designed these. Just having a contest to see which everyone would like better. Not looking for critiques as both need plenty of cleanup.

neither of them have won, it just is a matter of which one sucks less. it's like would you rather die by hanging or by electric chair, both suck, neither are good

player

Use one for odd numbered days, and the other for even numbered days. Both will take you on a path to fulfill your destiny.

nikdoobs

I would say the second one but without the car and squares. Make it two color. Lose the brushed metal.

You should be comparing these two as black and white versions. That way you are not distracted by the gradients, shadows, and other effects that should be left out of a logo.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Restart the contest and have them do it in Illustrator, Corel or Flexi (if you want to hurt them).

wayne k
guam usa

The first one has too many competing elements. If you adjust the proportions so the elements contrast better, it would work okay. I'm posting my 10 minute version to better illustrate.

I like the modern feel of the second one, but the line drawing background imagery is weird and unfitting, not to mention it creates a bunch of negative space that draws you away from the focal point. With better contrast on the copy (ditch the effects) and tweaking you could make this work.

Attachments

• wraps n signs copy.jpg
    wraps n signs copy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 77

phototec

2 examples. Just need help with direction.

Yes I do know how to export. I did this quick from my cell phone.

Well if you don't want any feedback, I don't understand why you posted?

But, I will give my opinion anyway, #1 is better, yet it's a little cluttered, the text is way to tight against the border, the text needs breathing room!