• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help with my mutoh rj 6100

astro8

Are all 6 coloours working? I can't see light cyan and light magenta?
Do you have a rip to print through? What's all that 'gobblygook' text I can see?
Did you syphon ink through your heads to make sure they are primed?
Are all your head cables properly seated? It's easy to overlook that and you'll get what you are seeing in your pics. Make sure you turn the power off and pull the plug from the wall as you'll blow the fuses or boards if you mess with your cables with the power on.

mo_alhawary

Are all 6 coloours working? I can't see light cyan and light magenta?
Do you have a rip to print through? What's all that 'gobblygook' text I can see?
Did you syphon ink through your heads to make sure they are primed?
Are all your head cables properly seated? It's easy to overlook that and you'll get what you are seeing in your pics. Make sure you turn the power off and pull the plug from the wall as you'll blow the fuses or boards if you mess with your cables with the power on.

you can't see the light cyan and light magenta in the nozel check but now all the 6 colors are working
no I don't have a RIP.
I don't know what is this text the printer printed it by it self.
all the heads are primed .
yes I think that I messed with the cables with the power on

so you think it's the boards as the F1 and F2 fuses is ok
do you know what to check after the fuses ?
and if I have to change the boards where I can find it ?

Thank you for your help

mo_alhawary

the head borad

Attachments

• DSC03309.jpg
    DSC03309.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 85

mo_alhawary

Here is link that can help
http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54941&highlight=head+fuses
I think that attach picture show head fuse location on main board.
Send me mail if you need service manual for Rockhopper I.

thank you for your post
the head fuses are OK I think the problem is in the head board so I will take it to check .we have a company that can fix boards. so wish me luck
if you have the service manual for Rockhopper it will be greatly appreciated if you can forward it

mo_alhawary@yahoo.com

:thankyou:

Last edited: