• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need rip software for Mimaki jv3 130sp2

mchldelf

Dongle arrived and it now prints fine!

RL2 Pro with dongle - Full Version on XP - Fine. Full function now.
RL5 in demo mode with dongle on Windows 7 - Fine. Full function until expire date 60 days.
Will be buying the RL5 soon to stay on Windows 7. Will give final update when I put in key to see if dongle is still required.
Did you have any luck with Vinylmaster XPT? I love Vinylmaster LTR but I'm worried about upgrading to XPT because of all the negative reviews I read about printing issues with color.

mudbug

Hello Mr. Bruce. I see that you may have an extra copy of Mimaki RasterlinkPro5 SG that you may want to part with. I have a jv-3 and would like to upgrade the rip software. I’ll probably have to get a newer dongle being the one I have is the original one that came with the printer. Please give me a call at your convenience. Thanks, Mike Jones you can reach me at mike@mudbugscd.com. Thanks again

mudbug

I have a new unused Software package of Rasterlink that came with a new Mimaki printer we purchased. Not sure of version at the moment but I can look later... If anyone is interested feel free to call me 203-736-7904 Bruce
Hello Mr. Bruce. I see that you may have an extra copy of Mimaki RasterlinkPro5 SG that you may want to part with. I have a jv-3 and would like to upgrade the rip software. I’ll probably have to get a newer dongle being the one I have is the original one that came with the printer. Please give me a call at your convenience. Thanks, Mike Jones

Nuagedesigns

Hello Mr. Bruce. I see that you may have an extra copy of Mimaki RasterlinkPro5 SG that you may want to part with. I have a jv-3 and would like to upgrade the rip software. I’ll probably have to get a newer dongle being the one I have is the original one that came with the printer. Please give me a call at your convenience. Thanks, Mike Jones
Email sent

ButeSigns

I have a new unused Software package of Rasterlink that came with a new Mimaki printer we purchased. Not sure of version at the moment but I can look later... If anyone is interested feel free to call me 203-736-7904 Bruce
I know this is an old thread... but just enquiring if u still have the Rasterlink RIP ? I know it’s a long shot! Cheers