• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some reassurance...

KevSign

Never go wrong with your choice. Congratulation on your HP Latex, You will happy with it and will not see banding and very low maintenance compare with solvent or eco solvent.

If you can change with Caldera Rip better, also check if you able to print on multiple machines so you can add more machines later on.

Buy from Big Fish (Josh) is good choice he is the good support if need. We are 13 miles from his office; he always gets back to us very quick. Last December 2011 got 18 rolls 51” poster film for banner stand good media!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Never go wrong with your choice. Congratulation on your HP Latex, You will happy with it and will not see banding and very low maintenance compare with solvent or eco solvent.

If you can change with Caldera Rip better, also check if you able to print on multiple machines so you can add more machines later on.

Buy from Big Fish (Josh) is good choice he is the good support if need. We are 13 miles from his office; he always gets back to us very quick. Last December 2011 got 18 rolls 51” poster film for banner stand good media!

Thanks Kevin I appreciate the kind words!

Suz

You will love it! I have the L25500. Bigfish is the bomb, you will love him too. I'm using Onyx 10, not too difficult, but where the real learning curve seems to be is in the profiles, at least for me! :) Onyx is nice, but I'm going to be trying Caldera out too and compare them. Let us know when it arrives!

Just placed an order with Big Fish today for the new L26500.

Now I'm getting nervous. Just tell me how much you love your machine to help assuage the pit in my stomach!

moggle

Ergosoft PosterPrint FTW!!!!!

Flexi is garbage for profiling, everything comes out dull.
Onyx profiling is better but too time consuming, also can be quite buggy.
Colorgate is meh.

kylebrk

You will love it! I have the L25500. Bigfish is the bomb, you will love him too. I'm using Onyx 10, not too difficult, but where the real learning curve seems to be is in the profiles, at least for me! :) Onyx is nice, but I'm going to be trying Caldera out too and compare them. Let us know when it arrives!

We decided to go with Onyx.

I will most definitely let you know! Im beyond ready for the new machine.