Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Summa D60 Help!!!

Discussion in 'Summa' started by SoCalN8V, Jan 7, 2006.

1. SoCalN8V

SoCalN8V Active Member

We had a computer virus and ended up having to reformat our harddrive. I re-installed all of the software, but now our Summa D60 is cutting a segmented job one segment on top of next. Since I wasn't the one to install our Summa to begin with 2 years ago, I don't know what setting I need to tell it to cut the segments next to each other. The manual is confusing and I can't find the answer. I'm hoping that someone here will be able to tell me where to look and what to set. Thank you!

Tags:
  2. Barry

Barry Active Member

May 6, 2004
    Ronna,

Try going to www.summausa.com and downloading the latest driver. This will probably fix your issue.

3. steven

steven New Member

Nov 20, 2005
    i think it sounds more like the program you plot with is not set right.
    Maybe it is'nt set to advance the vinyl after plotting?

just my 2 cnts

4. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    what software are u using??
    that could help..

5. SoCalN8V

SoCalN8V Active Member

We're using Co-Cut Pro.

6. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    check your material size in the cut dialog,, make sure its the right size, if it is doing cut segments on purpose, then make sure the check marks are right,, Or make sure teh orientation is right
    thats all i can do for now,, with the little info u gave,

--tech..