• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need supplier for thin VHB tape

petrosgraphics

just like CanuckSigns stated, few months ago i called Gemini with the same question. gave me all the info i needed, including supplier, just don't have the info in front of me.

bowtievega

Premium Subscriber
We order most of our VHB tapes from RS Hughes. If they don't stock it they will order it straight from 3M. We use a product called RP25, its a general purpose VHB tape that is .025" thick. They also carry a RP45 and RP62 version as well. The RP series is typically less expensive that some of the other tapes but we have had great luck with it. Also, if you go on 3M website and dig around you can find a chart that has all of the different adhesives they use for the tapes and what materials they should be used for. Different adhesives are better suited for different materials and occasionally we need something else due to materials we are bonding to or color, size, thickness etc.