• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need to outsource corplast screenprint signs

I may have to give FireSprint a try, but in the past I have used Heritage Advertising out of Alabama. For 100 Golden Rod Yellow 24 X 18 two color double sided it is $340.

You'll save some money, 100 two color double sided would be $295 with Firesprint on yellow, and you can do 18 x24 or 24 x 18. The 24 inch vertical layout is a lot easier to stack into a car. White is $10 less.

ChicagoGraphics

You'll save some money, 100 two color double sided would be $295 with Firesprint on yellow, and you can do 18 x24 or 24 x 18. The 24 inch vertical layout is a lot easier to stack into a car. White is $10 less.

What's the differance if there 18x24 or 24x18 no matter what way the flutes are running an 18x24 or 24x18 are the same size, so staking them
in a car does not matter.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
What's the differance if there 18x24 or 24x18 no matter what way the flutes are running an 18x24 or 24x18 are the same size, so staking them
in a car does not matter.

It has to do with the way they work after you put the stands on. Narrow and tall will sit on a seat better than a wide sign.

It has to do with the way they work after you put the stands on. Narrow and tall will sit on a seat better than a wide sign.

Exactly, and if you are putting coroplast signs with stands attached into a trunk of a car with the back seat folded down, you can fit two stacks side by side better as they only take up 18 x 2 wide as opposed to 24 x 2 wide.

Vinylman

Is it just me?

I realize that the original question was posted by a new person here on this forum, but there are RULES and forum policies that ask us NOT TO DISCUSS pricing in an open area of this forum.

It is no wonder this industry continues to spiral downward when even the people on here who should know better, continue to spout pricing like these things don't have a negative effect on RETAIL sales.

When someone asks a legitimate question in an open forum about pricing, the FIRST AND ONLY response should be to refer them to the proper area to discuss pricing issues.

That is what the membership is about. Protecting the wholesale values of what we produce, and sharing [within the industry ONLY] some of the things that those of us who have been in the business for over a week feel make our products MORE THAN just a commodity.

10sacer

Because a simple Google search will yield 50 options for screenprint coro signs for similar or lower prices at RETAIL prices.

Coroplast signs are the newsprint of this industry - not a commodity anymore.

Last edited: