• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New 3 way Banner Stand!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Here are some more pics up close.
IMG-1040.JPG
IMG-1041.JPG
IMG-1042.JPG
IMG-1044.JPG

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This looks like a prototype, will there be revisions? Make everything white.

This is from the production line and these are how they will look. I can ask for tweaks of course but the first 500 are all going to look like this one.

Andy D

Cool concept, I image if you used the right material, you could rig up some lighting
to make them back lit... Which would be better if you print all three sides together and wrap
it around the poles and Velcro the ends together.

Andy D

You may have already said... but do they come with a carrying bag?
Also, will they collapse and store with banners installed, or will
the customer need to re-install the banners every time?

InstantOneMedia

I have an 96" wide outdoor projector screen that I bought on Amazon for a lot more than yours. It's 3 sided with the exact same hardware and set up except it uses velcro straps and your straps at the bottom look better. It is also very easy to break down. The only down side is that because of the connectors in the middle, you need to be very careful moving it. I guess you could glue the posts into the connectors, but then you can't break it down. Great looking product though.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Everyone, these stands are now in stock and ready for distribution. First come first serve, 300 available.

EffectiveCause

Premium Subscriber
Man I wish these had been available when I worked for my previous employer. We made 3 sided signs from foam core in house for pop up stores the company did at MLM events. This would have been much easier.