• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new ad campaign!

702 graphics

Some might find the offensive. But you will remember it.

Attachments

• jesus.jpg
    jesus.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 132

HaroldDesign

It will be noticed! However, you'll be alienating potential customers who remember it because of being offended by it. It makes the appearance that's the intention. Some nut bag might burn down your shop.

Mosh

Why would you care if people get offended? Are you that hard up for work?
Stand up for what you believe!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It makes me think of the old advertising chestnut:

Jesus Saves!
So why don't you at the First Federal Savings and Loan.

The_sign-animated.gif

Farmboy

I think it would be better if Jesus was holding a banner with your logo between his outstretched arms. Now thats the ticket!!

Craig Sjoquist

Don't get me wrong but I'm OFFENDED by it using Jesus to advertise for you, what are you so weak that you need a crutch to advertise to the general public

Although catchy word plays and nice ad ..but using religion UNLESS only to that nich like churches or bible thumper business people

It's like those people that put that fish looking graphic and display it proudly with there advertising.
Like they believe in this or that and/or can be trusted or will be religious in thought and actions whatever ... what a bunch of bull

If being a customer and you preach too ... and likes that fine but feels religion is a personal study

Maybe I'm wrong but when seeing advertising like that it's only to a nich crowd

Craig Sjoquist

Have looked at the thumbnail .. all you recognize ...red arrow ..then Jesus ..then black copy you can not read till closer or if bigger .. then the nice sky ..then the white copy on a light blue & cloudy white background
... Would say if your to use this catchy ad, contrast needs to improve

CES020

It's like those people that put that fish looking graphic and display it proudly with there advertising.
Like they believe in this or that and/or can be trusted or will be religious in thought and actions whatever ... what a bunch of bull

If being a customer and you preach too ... and likes that fine but feels religion is a personal study

Maybe I'm wrong but when seeing advertising like that it's only to a nich crowd

I guess you feel the same way about people putting up rainbows to show they are a gay operated business? Are you offended by restaurants and stores that display the rainbow on their front door or window? Because if you're offended by a fish symbol, surely you'd have to logically be offended by the gay pride rainbow too, right?

:banghead:

astro8

Bad idea for business. You might not think so now, but you will over time.

Why people have to mix religion, politics, race, sexual orientation with their business, I have no idea. Negatives far outweigh any positives...always have and always will
Unless you're catering to a specific market, don't do it. Why alienate yourself to potential customers??? Why??

If you can't work it out for yourself, man...buy a history book.

southpawP8NTR

If even one of your customers is a church, you're making a mistake. It's a slap in their face and will cost you other potential clients from word of mouth. In today's economy every customer is valuable.

Craig Sjoquist

To answer ..CESO20... matter of fact I'm not as offended by the multi color flag in front of a business.. but thinks when displayed they are just geared to this crowd.. which is fine, myself I'd be less likely to go in. and don't feel sexual preferences etc should be displayed in public for kids to be viewing .. again this is a private matter

But more offended by using Jesus or religion with advertising

Now on your personal car/truck/bike or person fine just my 2 cents