• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new ad campaign!

CES020

To answer ..CESO20... matter of fact I'm not as offended by the multi color flag in front of a business.. but thinks when displayed they are just geared to this crowd.. which is fine, myself I'd be less likely to go in. and don't feel sexual preferences etc should be displayed in public for kids to be viewing .. again this is a private matter

But more offended by using Jesus or religion with advertising

Now on your personal car/truck/bike or person fine just my 2 cents

So it's okay to put a gay pride rainbow on the front of your company store, but it's not okay to put a fish symbol on the front door or window of your store? Is that your opinion? Because if it is, it's religious bigotry. Not something I'd be proud to admit in public.

Techman

Two biggest causes of hurt feelings
Religion and politics. Why get involved with either one.
A business is its own entity. A business is usually neutral to politics and religion.

Farmboy

Is this a serious post? I know I was not serious about the banner. If it is I would have to agree...just say NO.

So it's okay to put a gay pride rainbow on the front of your company store, but it's not okay to put a fish symbol on the front door or window of your store? Is that your opinion? Because if it is, it's religious bigotry. Not something I'd be proud to admit in public.

Opinion=Judgement

702 graphics

We would never use this. We are located in Vegas. I think people in certain parts of the country get offended easier than people in Vegas. There is a billboard outside my shop that reads. "Last chance to GET OFF, Exit now for the Adult Super Store"