• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new and need help with printer

gtjet

We started with a "cutting edge technology" pc 600, the place that trained us, sold us the equipment sold us on it by showing us pictures of their work. When we arrived in Springfield for training we found out they were using an solvent inkjet and most of the pictures were from that machine. I was not happy and once I found out what a pain a pc 600 was, I made them take it back and up graded to a versacamm sp300, trust me YOU DO NOT WANT A PC 600. The edge is far superior. And Chris is a great guy to deal with. Even if it was 3500, that is only 1300 more and no shipping charge. Payments on 1300 would be reasonable. Or out source the printing but avoid the 600.

Signsforwhile

If you can't justify financing $20k just yet, then you don't have enough business to subsidize your purchase. For $2k, like stated before you're going to get a whole lotta nothing! Listen to the advice that was given.

PS: Anyone selling poop is gonna label it roses....

jinx

Sometimes subbing out some of your work makes the most sense. Remember if they mess up a print - you don't get charged for it. But if you have the equipment and you mess of the print - it costs you.