• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Design for the Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I have a new design of the Big Squeegee that I would like to have tested in the shop environment. I'm looking for shops that are using the tools now so they will be able to give me some feedback and comparisons.

I will select 5 shops to do the testing. One of the requirements is to provide me with some video. I will provide some video to show how it works.

:thankyou::toasting:

No Name

I have a new design of the Big Squeegee that I would like to have tested in the shop environment. I'm looking for shops that are using the tools now so they will be able to give me some feedback and comparisons.

I will select 5 shops to do the testing. One of the requirements is to provide me with some video. I will provide some video to show how it works.

:thankyou::toasting:

Hi Dale

I just ordered a BS from you last week (still waiting for it come). Why didn´t you mention anything about a new one coming out?
How does it differ from the "old"?

-Marko

Flame

I have a couple cams and just recently started using your big squeegee. Put it through the paces and it's been working good. I'd be interested in seeing a new design.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Hi Dale

I just ordered a BS from you last week (still waiting for it come). Why didn´t you mention anything about a new one coming out?
How does it differ from the "old"?

-Marko
The concept came to me about 10 days ago. This is so new that it really is not ready to be marketed. The test will tell more about its fitness for marketing. Hopefully the videos will give me some insight for developing useful instructions.

The main difference is that it slides rather than having to pick it up. It also has a slim and simpler design.

MVIP

I see you've got your victims, but I would like to try the new one out(I'll buy it!) I use mine almost daily. Mostly for applying 4 x 8's to komatex. If the new design has something to do with this application.

-Matt

greglauter

Hi Dale... if one of your victim's ur , uh testers fall through. I would love to give it a try. Send one my way, I have a brand new video recorder I would like to try out :) I use your 65 laminator and the 20 yard ALL DAY LONG and absolutely love them. I want to order another smaller laminator.