• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Design for the Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
What I want the video for is to see how it gets used so I can make up a manual for it.

I really do have enough .... volunteers already! Sorry Doug, Gotta give someone else a turn....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I can make an interesting video :rock-n-roll:

At least your videos get watched...... and watched......... and watched. I like you colorful videos.

I vote for Doug to do it. It's really down to F***in' earth......... :clapping:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I see you've got your victims, but I would like to try the new one out(I'll buy it!) I use mine almost daily. Mostly for applying 4 x 8's to komatex. If the new design has something to do with this application.

-Matt
I have not finalized the design yet. I won't have any of the new ones ready to sell until I get some feedback on the tools I'm having tested.

iSign

no worries Dale... just chiming in for the sake of fond memories...

Thanks for the support guys!

oh my !%$# @!#$... holy &%$# of *@%$, can you &@!#$ believe it... *#!$ !! ...I just checked and those five !@%$# videos I did for the Big %$# Squeegee have been watched a total of 21*!$!# thousand times !

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Update

I have only seen a few videos so far. I ended up sending out 6 sets. I have received 3 reviews with 2 of them showing very good results and one that is not so good.

These are helping me to find the faults before paying customers do. I'm already seeing where I need to make a change. Thanks for your patients.

gabagoo

I am going to wait for the new version, I'm sure it will be a hit!!! Will it be a large one? I need a 54" one.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Chris at Lets Go Banners said

Yes Berry, I do believe from what I'm getting for feed back that it will make it in the 56" size. Other things you might like about it are.
  • lighter weight but still strong. Weight is about half.
  • Less chance of damage during shipping
  • Easier to handle
  • more versatile. Laminator will apply masking. (Not on the test units)
  • Smaller shipping costs. Important for international orders.

This may be a few weeks off yet.

OOOPS forget what Chris said...lol

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I have gotten some feed back with most saying stuff like"So far, I am loving the new design. I used to have a bit of an issue laminating, but this last job I did, it went very smooth."

If any of the victims would like to step in here, we would like to hear more. There were a few issues raised about some Cradle tools that went out with flaws. We have worked on the issues and are now satisfied that they will no longer be a problem.