• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Fellers Catalog Cover

C

ColoPrinthead

Thing looks tacky and tasteless (on par with the snake wrap, but more disturbing). I was surprised when I saw it and it reminded me of the thread about the death metal copyright wrap. Am I wrong?

WI

Yeah, it looks like someone spent their entire adolescence listening to Master of Puppets and didn't understand a word of it.

C

ColoPrinthead

That was fast Mosh. The clipping paths of the employee pics look terrible on the online PDF.
picture.php

Letterbox Mike

OK, ran the numbers... There are 74 Franks in this catalog, so counting the covers that's .56 Franks Per Page.

I think he's slacking a little this year actually.

Edit: Oh and yeah, The cover is distasteful IMO. If they would have left the headstones and skulls off of it it would be fine, but given the subject matter on the wrap, the references to death (and I'm assuming dead soldiers) is sort of tacky.

fmg

You see I find that quite offensive as my Faith is not of the cross, and I loathe the soldiers pointing their weapons at me every time I want to reach for the catalog.In the bin it goes.
Sorry if this offends anyone else but I really don't care.Bad timing Frankie boy bad timing.

Mosh

I alway look for hot girls in the call center (back cover) Dana and Stacy are not too bad...

fmg

I alway look for hot girls in the call center (back cover) Dana and Stacy are not too bad...
Every time I speak to Dana she just checks me baby, must be the English accent most yankee birds just die for it! and being as good looking as I am I the accent is just the beginning.

OADesign

Seems ever since Ameriban became Fellers, there has been a general discontent for their catalogs in the industry. I wonder if Frank pays attention to this stuff.
Never mind. It's clear he doesn't. I get it. It's branding. But sans his pic on every other page, I still like the other stuff.

Techman

It got all of the above posters to talk about it. Many of those are haters.
Just think about all those talking about it who are indifferent or like the guy.

He a marketing genius.

Mosh

I like Frank, I have spoken to him in person in fact....this is an annual thing to do in the 101...count the Franks!