• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Fellers Catalog Cover

fmg

He is a very polite decent all round guy.I met him at ISA 5 years ago on his booth with Sergio Desoto, Both are stand up guys.Man was he signing some autographs that day.

OADesign

It got all of the above posters to talk about it. Many of those are haters.
Just think about all those talking about it who are indifferent or like the guy.

He a marketing genius.
True. And I agree. He is a nice guy.

It was a great moment when I walked into one of the Cali locations, and he come to the counter. Ten gallon hat and all. Sweat on his brow with a dirty apron on. He had been working in back making banners, filling in for an employee who was out with an injury. I could stop laughing because I was so surprised to see him. I got all geeked out like i had just met MJ (baller or king of pop your pick)

genericname

It got all of the above posters to talk about it. Many of those are haters.
Just think about all those talking about it who are indifferent or like the guy.

He a marketing genius.

I don't think you'll find many to argue against the man's marketing power. Not to mention that none of the above comments are hateful. There's little doubt that the wrap on the cover is super inappropriate. In an attempt to make war "badass", it just cheapens the memory of those that actually lost their lives fighting.

Nothing screams pride for one's country, and respect for soldiers like a giant, morbid, pile of skulls. Sheesh. :covereyes:

TheSnowman

I for one miss the F250 with the eagle and the flames down the side with the matching boat. When I took the wrap class, that was sitting in there and I just drooled over it. I'm already drooling over the 250's then that wrap was a killer one IMO.

Salmoneye

Sculls, Crosses, Guns 'n Flags -Murica The Frank drinking game should however be played at any sign get together. I like that they sometimes have cut yardages that I can't get from my regular supplier.

fmg

The front cover of his catalog is about as good as commercials are on TV in America, In yer face and bloody awful!

eurekasigns

I haven't bought from him in years, because they wouldn't stand behind the inks they sold. Faulty cartridge leaked and ruined carpet, had to replace 300 sg feet/ have machine cleaned, etc. In the end, they offered a free mat to put under my machine. Their final comment was I needed to take it up with the ink people. I asked them if I have a problem with something they sell, can my customer call up and ask for the schmuck in the cowboy hat......