• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new firefox 3.0 ack!!!

P

ProWraps™

ahhhhh crap! just updated. man i dont know if i like this. i HATE the autofill on the location bar... how do i revert?!
anyone else have any feelings about this new version?

Shovelhead

1. In the Location bar, enter about:config
  2. Search for the preference browser.urlbar.maxRichResults.
  3. Double-click the browser.urlbar.maxRichResults preference and enter a value of -1.
  4. Close Firefox.
  5. Restart

P

ProWraps™

holly crap shovel.. do you really make signs or are you a font finding computer programing stud?

P

ProWraps™

hey shovel that sort of worked. it turned off all the autofill results. i just dont like the new autofill results. for example. when i went to type in signs101.com the autofill list was HUGE and it was like my private messages and a bunch of stuff that never came up before. and the type itself was HUGE!! ack i want to revert back!

Techman

they have a plugin to download to make it just like version 2
they are getting a lot of heat over that smart bar "improvement"

P

ProWraps™

they have a plugin to download to make it just like version 2
they are getting a lot of heat over that smart bar "improvement"

ok whew.. its not just me. i have over 10 computers i use on a daily basis. all running firefox. i finaly got tired of the upgrade box and upgraded one of em. and i was SHOCKED instantly. im glad others are wondering about this.

mountainmang

i've had mine to -1 for a couple of days but with version 2 you could click that little arrow at the right of the bar and it would display recently visited pages....i can't get this new version 3 to do that :banghead:

mountainmang

i did that but it still seemed to bring up bookmarks when you clicked the down arrow instead of recently visited pages? am i overlooking something simple?