Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum Member - Old school sign guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chadorama, Jan 9, 2019.

1. chadorama

chadorama Owner & Sole Employee

Dec 20, 2018
    Denver, Colorado
    Hello everyone! I've watched this forum as an outsider for a long time and finally became a member. I've been in this industry for a long, long time and have had my hands in a lot of different aspects of it as an employee of some really great companies. I've taken the leap of faith and started purchasing equipment and working for myself and slowly trying to build my business. I've got a wealth of knowledge trapped up in the squash that rides around on my neck not only about signs in general, but software, machinery including lasers, CNC's, letter notching machinery, large format printers and plotters and a ton of hands on fabrication, installation, electrical sign service, Matthews acrylic polyurethane paint systems, and design/layout. Hopefully, I can share some of what I've learned over the years here and even more, learn something from others. In my opinion, the owner of a company should know more about their tools than the worker bees and that doesn't seem to be the case in most of my experiences. So, hats off to a new year and thanks for letting me join in the community of sign people!

Tags:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

:welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK

• Like Like x 1
  3. BALLPARK

BALLPARK Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Radford, VA
    Welcome...

Enjoy the ride and good luck with your company. This is a great industry that offers the chance to succeed in ways that can change your life. It's not all roses for sure... But it's wide open with the right plan, work ethic, and the proper means to complete your projects.

4. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Glad you joined up. Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to share.

5. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Welcome Aboard ...from another "Old School" critter.

6. aGrainofSalt

aGrainofSalt Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Norman
    Welcome from Norman, OK (No fancy animations like big squeegee, sorry)

7. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Welcome to the Signs101 community chadoramachadorama
    We hope you enjoy your stay! :welcome:

SignsSupport