• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New From New Jersey

Pinfinity

Just signed up a couple of days ago. My name is Dennis and I about 10 minutes from Giant stadium in Rutherford NJ. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone. I have a lot of previous experience in the sign business, took a break, and just starting back up again. Its like a boxer, can't stay out of the ring!

Purchased digital equipment last week and setting up shop

AUTO-FX

Welcome and have fun! I saw that you hit a bit of turbulence in your earlier thread. Par for the course i suppose, but you were cool! Seems there's a alot of wingnuts out there, so newbies dont always get a warm welcome! well, good luck with everything!

Jillbeans

Hey from PA.
Are you a pinstriper?
I wish I was one, and they are beyond fun to hang out with.
I thought you were the guy from Whitesnake.
:)
Love....Jill

Pinfinity

hey brother, I love your cooler....I should invest in one myself! Thanx for the welcome note. Hope to talk to ya about sign stuff in our area.

Pinfinity

Hey Jill, nice to meet you! I used to get the whitesnake deal a lot in the past. Thats from my rock days. No, I don't pinstripe anymore, but I am still nuts!I used to do a lot of jersey style airbrush work etc.. untill I decided to go more commercial. Gotta make a buck ya know!
Anyway, what is your line of work in this crazy business? Thanx for the welcome