• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActionGraphics

Kinda Proud of this one...

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 177

Marlene

Oh my..... can you explain the details as to why ?? :omg:

that was what I was going to post but you beat me to it. why do you think this is a good looking design? not sure as I am seeing upper and lower case on an arc, Medieval looking lettering for services and not really sure what the black, yellow and blue thing is on the door. not to insult you but this isn't something most would be proud of and wondering what you see when you look at it as you seem to not notice what some of the rest of us are noticing

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Why the period after LLC?

Why are you so excited about "Free Estimates!" and "Quality Service, Superior Satisfaction!" and not "Financing Available.(no exclamation)" ?!?!

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Back in the early 80s! When I was still hand-painting! There was this one guy whose work you always recognized!
Why!?! Because! Exclamation points! And *, instead of tittles- and for *every! *Bullet! *Point!

The work was pretty subpar, but the guy did a buttload of it thanks to his "I'll beat anyone's price by at least $50" philosophy.

And I did a lot of relettering within a couple of years of his first go-around with vehicles, panels, etc., thanks to his love of cheap paints and poor prep. No clue if the guy's still in business- but I'd have to guess the answer is "no."

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Oh my. Puts this to shame....

Attachments

• plano.jpg
    plano.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.