• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New guy here from Indiana

jchatman

It is me again.....

I currently have a 24" Pcut 630 and I am using Corel Drawx4. I live in a small town and by the looks of it there is a lot of you that might know what I'm talking about. I haven't had much luck going door to door but it doesn't hurt to try. I've made a couply banners and window decals just right now. I work at a seat factory that build Toyota trucks.

I don't have my own store front just yet. I'm wanting to hit some car shows and swap meets soon. Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope that I can contribute somthing to the fourm.

Edserv

Aloha from Hawaii! (I was born and raised in Indiana.) Where are you located? I'm new here at Signs101 so I'm not sure how to look at your profile.
Anyway, Indiana is a great place to do business (we worked our small business out of Zionsville for 15 years!)
Good luck,
C.

BobM

Welcome from Cape of Cod. Keep knocking on them doors. It's a great way to meet future customers and get the business community talking about the new sign guy in town.