• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy who enjoys and respects the art of sign making

SignManiac

Adtech, no need to be the hall monitor around here. We have some very experienced and capable admins here who do a fine job of that already.

It's simple, I saw the same thing you saw from the original posters comment, and I chose simply to not address or help him. No need for me to strut my chest and nail the guy to the cross. It's best to say nothing sometimes. A wise man listens carefully and speaks only when he needs to.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
A wise man listens carefully and speaks only when he needs to.

guido.gif
And the owl has an unearned reputation for wisdom because it sits around looking profound all the time ... and hoots only occasionally. :ROFLMAO:

GoodPeopleFlags

Toadstoys5 - get a job in a sign shop.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to skip the important step of gaining experience before opening a business.

:banghead:

iSign

I have noticed that people on these boards like to insult everyone. They believe that no one should do what they do or could possibly have the talent.

If that was truly the case we won't have sign shops after they die if you believe there negativity.

of what a difference three weeks make...
Adtechia, you were so offended that people treated you poorly when you strutted in this place with that postage stamp atrocity & that badass attitude about your design awards from crap work... and then turned your angst to hall monitoring against the noob bashings...

...but now that the focus on you being the latest fool has worn off.. well, I must say you are setting a record for the fastest to convert from "poor me victim" to unjustified preemptive strikes!

So let me get this right. You want the guys on here to tell you how to make signs because, you don't want to do business with the local shops?

Then after telling all these guys and gals that. You want them to hold your hand and tell you what to buy, where to buy it and how to do it???

Seriously????? Did you not read the BIG NOTICE when you first arrived at this site.

"If you are making or are seeking to make signs and graphic products for your own needs, you have entered a community where you are not welcome. Please do not attempt to register."

Please don't insult anyone any further and just go away.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Adtechia, you were so offended that people treated you poorly when you strutted in this place with that postage stamp atrocity & that badass attitude about your design awards from crap work... And then turned your angst to hall monitoring against the noob bashings...

...but now that the focus on you being the latest fool has worn off.. Well, i must say you are setting a record for the fastest to convert from "poor me victim" to unjustified preemptive strikes!

:ROFLMAO:

:Oops: Am I allowed to feel like this ?? :doh:

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i think this is another hit and run from the 101~Troll, registers in may and waits until now to drop a bomb....

i'm telling ya, there's someone making fools out there....

Locals Find!

.....says the broker that has been here less than a month. Maybe you should follow your own advice? :thumb:

Well, I may have only been here 1 month and I may now be a broker but, I spent 10 years working in Sign Shops

Did you have a hard time wrapping that scion bumper?

Ask My install guy. I don't have time for that he gets paid well to install the stuff. I just design it.

Adtech, no need to be the hall monitor around here. We have some very experienced and capable admins here who do a fine job of that already.

It's simple, I saw the same thing you saw from the original posters comment, and I chose simply to not address or help him. No need for me to strut my chest and nail the guy to the cross. It's best to say nothing sometimes. A wise man listens carefully and speaks only when he needs to.

You right, I shouldn't have said anything I was in a bad mood about something else and this came along and I vented on him. :Oops:

Adtechia, you were so offended that people treated you poorly when you strutted in this place with that postage stamp atrocity & that badass attitude about your design awards from crap work... and then turned your angst to hall monitoring against the noob bashings...

...but now that the focus on you being the latest fool has worn off.. well, I must say you are setting a record for the fastest to convert from "poor me victim" to unjustified preemptive strikes!

I never played the victim. I was a bit of an a$$ at first won't even try to defend myself on that one. Read above about the Noob bashing. Can't say I was wrong on my call of it though.

Now, I think its time I stepped back and let you all throw your punches at me. Enjoy.