• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEW HP Latex 310/330/360 Printers Firmware

dypinc

NEXUS_00_03_09.3 (6 Nov 2014)

1. Fix for some 79.2:04 and 79:04 system error incidences.
2. Improved long-term curing performance -> HP strongly recommends the installation of this new firmware, even if you are happy with the current curing performance (also included in the previous firmware 03_09.1).
3. Enhanced Internet connectivity performance. Connect to the Internet to have access to the "media presets" repository from the printer's front panel (also included in the previous firmware versions).

Not one word about increasing the Ink Densities.

Davo

Since installing this new firmware we have had a plague of problems... not sure if related though. HP seem to think it's a hardware fault and have replaced half the control boards in our L360 and still no good. HP here down under have never seen these errors before on this machine and are stumped imo. Really poor service as well taking days to get parts in while out machine is down and production is totally halted. I now have a box of spare parts enough to nearly build another machine haha

Attachments

• IMG_20141117_084902.jpg
    IMG_20141117_084902.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_20141119_123706.jpg
    IMG_20141119_123706.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 570

lerouxjul

Since installing this new firmware we have had a plague of problems... not sure if related though. HP seem to think it's a hardware fault and have replaced half the control boards in our L360 and still no good. HP here down under have never seen these errors before on this machine and are stumped imo. Really poor service as well taking days to get parts in while out machine is down and production is totally halted. I now have a box of spare parts enough to nearly build another machine haha

Hi Davo,

I have exactly the same problem (error 79.2:04) with the last firmware. When did the error appeared on your printer?

Davo

Pretty much just after installing the new firmware, maybe a day or two later. Then the printer started having trouble resuming from sleep and the psu died.

lerouxjul

When the printer still working with the new firmware, was it possible to print with?

What happens when the psu died ? Printer stay off, no led light ?

Davo

When the printer still working with the new firmware, was it possible to print with?

What happens when the psu died ? Printer stay off, no led light ?

Yes it worked for a little while then it died. The printer would not resume from sleep without crashing the software.

lerouxjul

OK, if I print 10 times, I have to resume printer from sleep 10 times. On these 10 times, I have 8 times perfect resuming without any problem, and printer works good... but I have about two resuming crashing (error 79.2:04) and then, I just have to full switch off the printer (using rear switch) and then full restart printer and then I works correctly.
I feel that I have less and less this error 79.2:04 because one month ago, on 10 resuming times, I had about 5 resuming crashing...

Before replacing PSU, it was always impossible to resume your printer from sleep without crashing, never ?

Davo

Before replacing PSU, it was always impossible to resume your printer from sleep without crashing, never ?

It was fine until I started getting these firmware errors, then it would resume fine 5/10 times then it got worse and worse until one day it wouldn't resume from either network or front panel. A whole bunch of parts were replaced, the HP technician diagnosed it as faulty PSU but it was the last thing replaced.

Rodney12

NEXUS_00_03_09.3 (6 Nov 2014)

1. Fix for some 79.2:04 and 79:04 system error incidences.
2. Improved long-term curing performance -> HP strongly recommends the installation of this new firmware, even if you are happy with the current curing performance (also included in the previous firmware 03_09.1).
3. Enhanced Internet connectivity performance. Connect to the Internet to have access to the "media presets" repository from the printer's front panel (also included in the previous firmware versions).

Not one word about increasing the Ink Densities.
The printer that I am TS is a Latex 570, updated firmware is, STORM_00_07_00.7.
Still boots to the 79.2:04

MonkeyB0y

Good Day

We have spent three days onsite attempting to fix this issue, with no luck, we escalated to HP Australia and they contacted GBU in Barcelona and provided us with a firmware patch, excellent service from their team.

If you are having issues, first remove any chance it is consumables, printheads, cartridges, if you have done this, contact the HP for further assistance.

M