• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New logo! What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Logo needs lots of work - start over.
I'm not going to judge the guy to much until I see how he responds here.
From what has been posted he looks like a guy trying to earn a living in a hard economy.

wayne k
guam usa

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think anyone is judging him, but making honest observations based upon his posts thus far.

Whether it's a good economy or a bad economy, it's never a good business practice to cut out the very people you need and do the work yourself. If you stink at something, you should avoid doing it and pay a professional.... or at least someone better than yourself to get the job accomplished. If I didn't have money to pay someone to do something, but advertised and professed to be a professional..... who is being skunked ?? Certainly not the members here, unless he is taking the work away from a member here who could really do the work for him for a good price. Someone in his local town might even work out a deal with him.... or in this day and age, someone anywhere in the world could do his graphics/creations for him.

Why won't someone who needs help look for it in the right area ?? Why fight a good business model ??

If I opened a pancake house and bought a good flattop, good ingredients, even bought the proper insurances and licenses to do the work, how could I serve anyone, if I couldn't make the dang things ?? I'd hafta hire a cook. Whoa, now there's a clever idea, huh ?? In fact, I might even be able to spread out and serve a few other things if this new guy can actually serve the people I bring in.

Nope, stubbornness and nearsighted business-people should not be venturing out on a limb, unless they're ready to fall..... and perhaps real hard. I didn't say fail, cause anything is possible, but he's certainly gonna fall through a few limbs and that could be disastrous in the beginning for someone who is stumbling around on the ground level already.

:munchie: wish that was a pancake.

jkdbjj

I see a lot of people missing the opportunity to use their Title tags to put their local areas served. Give it a try.

londonmoon

Thanks to those who've stated their opinion. Thanks to those who were being honest and conveying the faults in my logo. The point of using the logo on both websites was simply to compare the likability of the design by testing this on both websites. Obviously its terrible thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.