• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Illuminated

I have been on here a couple of times looking for some answers to some tech questions and just decided to sign up. So Hello Everyone....I am 32 and have owned my 1 man Sign Shop going on 6 years . After The Art Institute of PGH in 98 I did Installation and vinyl for FastSigns and worked with AESOP signs in Glassport (Phil), we did alot of fab and I learned to respect the craft. After 911 hit I went on my own and have been bangin out the signs ever since, Its amazing how fast the industry changes and the digital age we live in shapes our lives. I have just upgraded to Roland SP300v and purchaced a new Seal laminator. All the rules have seemed to change with these new machines, art work wise and production wise. Its very exciting but also comes with a few headaches. This seems like a good comunity of people to have for support. Thanks in advance for all your help and experince​

Velocity

Welcome to the Roland Digital Era Rollercoaster and welcome to Signs101.

Just have fun doing whatever it is your doing.

Super Signs VM

Yes, times have changed. I finished school in 73'. For the time I was there the only computer I ever saw was in the admin. office. Everything was by hand and eye. Now it is so fast pased and digital. I like the heck out of it. I was looking to the time when it would be computer based even in 73'.

Welcome from Alabama

Kevin Dooley

Merchant Member Representative
As a fellow new member, welcome to you!

You will soon come to discover that in addition to being a solid community of skilled, dedicated and caring professionals, some of these dudes here on Signs 101 are just plain nuts! You just wait - you'll see!

Welcome. K.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Welcome: from the other side of this GREAT state.... and what a great state I'll be in later tonight..............:beer:beer :beer

Illuminated

WOW 73 Do you remember what kind it was? I bet it was huge...and like a 13" monitor...The first computers I used were apple ii c in dos when I was in 4th grade. Math blasters.....Didnt help.