• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new neighbour...trouble begins

MachServTech

just email the cops about this bunch of swarthy types stockpiling fertilizer.
and they like to prey to Allah 5 times a day and have invited you to attend their "vacation community" in the beautiful mountains of Pakistan....to the cops....allegedly of course!

Mosh

I didn't like my nrighbors, so I bought the building and tripled the rent. Got rid of them quick!

I love the carbon monoxde idea!

WB

Tell them to stick a hose on the exhuast and vent it outside, or if they plan on making this a daily routine to get a proper vehicle exhaust system. Maybe park you car out back until they figure out where they can park thiers

We had an problem with our neighbours next door parking thier delivery trucks in our spots and using our garbage bin (even though theirs is always empty and 3 x the size) I asked them a few times to resolve the issues. It would stop for a week then go back to the way it was.. we changed were we park. Now they use the space in front of thier unit.. And I locked our garbage bin and just throw their bags on their dumpster when they leave them on mine.. I'm happy to say this has seemed to work. I know it sounds like I'm being a A$$ but sometimes asking people just doesn't work and you need to show them.

SKADSIGNS

The CO issue would be your best bet. The Fire Marshall's Office has more immediate powers than any other department. However Diesels do not put out very much CO but what they do put out is nasty stuff so I would not put up with it for very long, like about less than an hour.

gabagoo

I guess they got the message cause I have not even seen them since that day. The carbon dioxide monitor isd a really good idea and I will purchase a couple of them for the back shop and the front offices.
Thanks for your input.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I guess they got the message cause I have not even seen them since that day. The carbon dioxide monitor isd a really good idea and I will purchase a couple of them for the back shop and the front offices.
Thanks for your input.

Nah... that's not it... in reality they are lurking on signs101 and saw you were about to turn 'em in...