• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Owner of Signs101.com

Tim Aucoin

For those you got my email I miss spelled the word on purpose, helps me see the Ahole that would take them time to UNkindly point it out and email me me back. To those who did YOUR Banned...Yep, you can't help yourself to be a *** you don't deserve to be on MY SITE cuz if you did it to me you problem did it to another member on the site.

In the words of Walter White (breaking Bad) " maybe your best course is tread lightly"

Hmmm... the e-mail I received did not have any missplled words... even my name was spelled correctly!

particleman

Welcome, I used to run an RC airplane forum. Bought and sold it in the span of a year or so, they are a lot to keep up with.

Pete Moss

Fred, You have always been respectful and diplomatic. Thanks so much for many years of providing this resourceful site, just a wealth of information I tell ya. Paul, welcome! Thanks for keeping it going.

MikePro

congrats Fred! Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 4.05.50 PM.png

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Fred has been great on all professional aspect. Very responsive on member's reasonable request. It would be real nice to meet with Fred and Paul in one of the shows. ISA 4/20-22, 2017 Las Vegas! Thank you Fred and best to you and signs101.

- Francis