• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new roland printer?

Custom_Grafx

Perhaps it's something that competes with THIS?

I was looking at that in a magazine the other day - perfect size for POP and awards type work, as well as name badges on difficult materials. Definitely a gap in the market there.

Something else which I never had enough time to get involved with but saw potential, was the small format screen printer called (if memory is working) a riso screen printing machine?

OldPaint

can we stop all the "this industries going in the dumper" crap....

I make a good buck, and i'm sure there are alot of you that do to.

quit bitching about progress and make your money....
since you dont know how it is to make 95% PROFIT on a job, like we old PAINTERS did.............your 10-15% you make past material & equipment may seem like a "good buck."
up untill i got a plotter, my MATERIALS and cost of expendables, was nothing. i used the same brushes from one job to the next, could completely letter a stock car in 3-5 colors, in 4-5 hours, pocket $200-250 and used maybe $10 worth of paint & turps))))))))) now that is making PROFIT))))))

Custom_Grafx

since you dont know how it is to make 95% PROFIT on a job, like we old PAINTERS did.............your 10-15% you make past material & equipment may seem like a "good buck."
up untill i got a plotter, my MATERIALS and cost of expendables, was nothing. i used the same brushes from one job to the next, could completely letter a stock car in 3-5 colors, in 4-5 hours, pocket $200-250 and used maybe $10 worth of paint & turps))))))))) now that is making PROFIT))))))

That's all very true and I can see where you're coming from, but since the invention of the computer, this has happened to almost every industry under the sun. I don't think it can be stopped, and I don't think a 24" printer is going to make it all that much worse...

Fuzzbuster

Good luck getting media

Profiles,laminate etc etc etc for a 24 inch machine

HEY!! Maybe Roland will sell some at a reasonable price :thumb:
:popcorn: