Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New shop vehicle

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Farmboy, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Farmboy

Farmboy Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Auburn, NY
    I asked the guys at work if they wanted to try and wrap it. No takers. Cuts a nice 45" path. Looking forward to more snow

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777
    insane ;-}

JR

3. surf city

surf city Active Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Toms River, NJ
    Yeah nice but, I don't even wanna think about that white crap. People can't drive when it's friggin dry out let alone if there is any precipitation.

4. Farmboy

Farmboy Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Auburn, NY
    Surf, in just the last few days we've gotten a few feet. Over 3' already just north of here. It was still fall like only last week. We got poured on with up to 4" of rain one of those days. Told the guys as we were watching it come down that at least it wasn't snow. Ha! Ma Nature was listenin

5. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    Always liked shoveling snow more the better made for a good work out and lets ya feel alive. thats the easy way for sure and 45 " cut wow didn't know they made them that big

6. TheSellOut

TheSellOut Very Active Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Craig, that's easy to say being in Florida lol! Snow blowing 2'+ of snow is a work out, shoveling it is a guaranteed trip to the Chiropractor.

7. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    i can't wait till the snow come
    i have a plow for my 4 wheeler so i get to have some fun out there also...haha
    and i go around the neighborhood plowing driveways for friends and some times get coffee, cookies and as it gets later beers...woo hoo

8. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    oh yeah sorry ...nice snow blower also

9. Farmboy

Farmboy Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Auburn, NY
    For what it cost I prob could have gotten a beater pickup with a cheap *** plow, but you get what you pay for. I use it to clear my parking lot and so far it's doing a pretty good job. Anyone I asked was looking to get 50 to 60 bucks every time they pulled in. This will pay for its self in a season and a half, or maybe this year from the sound of the weather we have coming. Plus I get some exercise.

10. Signguyno1

Signguyno1 Active Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Here is my shop machine, there is no place to push snow after it's frozen.
    Driveway is two hundred ft., plus parking area.
    I don't end up with icicles in my mustache!

Attached Files: