• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to SAI Flexi-print

copythat

So I have been using my new unit Mutoh 1624 since Jan. Not sure when it happen but when I open and import a file. IA or PDF. Print looks great in portrait. If I run it landscape, it shows picture or text elongated. I work in Illustrator CC version. When I send it to print landscape it printed elongated, but within the perimeters I need 24" x 36". Running it on vinyl for mounting on foam. I now send it in portrait which print looks correct in thumbnail, it still prints elongated. I'm baffled so is my tech. This is for a wake for tomorrow & would like to correct right away.

Any help will do. As always TIA

Supergirl

once you add a job, and double click on job to set up profile,

on the main page, there is scaling. do you have "proportional" checked?

Attachments

• pp.PNG
    pp.PNG
    58.5 KB · Views: 80

copythat

Pic's showing problem

I still can't figure it out.

The large pic is the correct size of 24" x 36" You can see the difference between the both. His head from left side of face to the right edge of ear should be 13½ inches wide. Yet after printing, those dimensions are 9½, but it retained the correct perimeters. The small version was done by enlarging the width and reducing the height, perimeters were effected though. 24" w x 28 h. Anyone have a clue?

TIA

Attachments

• long face.JPG
    long face.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Correct size.JPG
    Correct size.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 65