• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Signs 101 from Canada!

Tim Aucoin

:Canada 2:
Hello everyone! I found this forum while doing searches for vinyl. I am a small printing company in Calgary, Alberta. We do small offset printing, digital printing and up until now, our wide format printing has been produced on an Epson 9800 printer. It has gotten us by for the last 3 years, but I felt like I was missing out on so much. I am expecting delivery today of our Roland SP-504V and I am excited about the opportunities this printer will bring us! I've been following this forum for a week now and I truly believe it will be a place I visit every day to learn and meet some great new people! I look forward to "meeting" everyone over the next while! I'm sure I will be asking many questions, as I am new to solvent printing and I have no doubt there are things I will be able to do with this printer that I can't even begin to imagine! :thankyou:

Tim Aucoin

It's cold here this week!

:Welcome: to :signs101: from New Yawk.

How cold is it today?

We have warmed up to a scorching -9C (16F) today! We just came out of a very, very cold weekend. High yesterday was -27C (-16F). Just checked and on Friday, we're going back down to a high of -27C again! :omg2:

My wife, her family & I are headed to Oahu this Saturday for two weeks, so I guess we'll put up with the cold temperatures until then!!!
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

wrapman jamz

Howdy! You've found the interactive Google of the sign world! I don't search anything any more...all of the answers are here! Welcome

Jillbeans

Welcome from PA. I have been to your neck of the woods many times.
Pretty up there. Cold, but pretty.
Love....Jill