• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Signs101

Left Coast

thanks for all the welcomes.

kelowna is booming ken, picking up my equipment today ( yay )

ive got a tech from my supplier coming tomorrow so expect ill be on here wednesday going "what the frig" and asking lots of dumb questions hehe

cheers

:Canada: Pete, Rage Graphics

vinyl destination

Welcome from MD, I really like you're graphic! Looks very "spray paint can"-ish. If the younger crowd is what you're after - you definitely have it down.

CanadaPlus

Hi,
I am writing because I really need help. You see at the end of august the woman who was doing all the cutting and the only one who knew how do to it quit with out warning. Now its been 2 months and we still haven't fiqured it out. Is there software or somewhere i can find it? And I am now going completely crazy with all of this. It did work before she left and now it seems that the software is missing off the computer if there was any. Please, please help. Even direct me in the right direction.
PLEASE HELP. ANYONE.

vinyl destination

Hi,
I am writing because I really need help. You see at the end of august the woman who was doing all the cutting and the only one who knew how do to it quit with out warning. Now its been 2 months and we still haven't fiqured it out. Is there software or somewhere i can find it? And I am now going completely crazy with all of this. It did work before she left and now it seems that the software is missing off the computer if there was any. Please, please help. Even direct me in the right direction.
PLEASE HELP. ANYONE.

Why don't you create a new thread? Then maybe someone can help ya ;)