• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to site

adjmurrell

Hello everyone,

My name is Ryan and I own a sign shop in Myrtle Beach, SC. Nothing to fancy just some graphics and small signs. Looking to expand in the near future. I am in the process of getting a new Summa DC4sx. I use Flexi as my main software, but I am currently trying to learn Corel due to the advanced features. I enjoy drawing and can trace pretty much anything when I have the time. Well got to get back to work. I look forward to getting to know you all (thats YALL where I'm from). So Have a great day.:thumb:

BobbyFosson

Welcome Ryan... ever been to "Ron Jon's Beer and Burgers" ? My brother-in-law owns it... May have to visit your shop the next time I am in town visiting.

Welcome to Signs101

adjmurrell

oh yeah

Bobby, I have been to Ron Jons on many occasions. I ordered food from them when all they had was delivery too.:beer