Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the Forum + Flatbed cutter

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dan811, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Dan811

Dan811 New Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Hey guys!

I'm new to the signs101 site and just wanted to say thanks in advance for all the questions I'll probably end up bothering you with. At the moment the only question i do have is if anyone knows somebody trying to get rid of a flatbed cutter. What I need is something that can import a file with cut paths and reg marks that I create in illustrator. This program must be able to read my registration marks and not create its own around my printed image. This is because my printer needs to go through another program after illustrator prior to print. What i am using now is a zund with optiscout, but its lease is up and I must find something new. Any referrals or advice is much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Dan

2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Welcome from PA................................................

3. BobbyFosson

BobbyFosson Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Dan,

Welcome to Signs101. One thing you might consider is posting an ad in the Classified Advertising section to target a specific audience.

The cost is only $5.00 and many here will back me up when I say it has been a great success for most all that have posted there.

Following is a link to the "Items Wanted to Buy" section.

Again, welcome to Signs101

4. Dan811

Dan811 New Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome! I will deff repost in the items wanted to buy section.

5. Lunatic Taskbar

Lunatic Taskbar Very Active Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    Welcome from cooooold Nova Scotia

Ian

6. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    Welcome from OK