• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the group

deegrafix

My name is Diana and I have a small business in Central FL. 95% of my work now is vehicle graphics. I've been in the sign business since 1978. Started out screen printing everything but shirts and since then have added a lot of tools to the toolbox: handpaint, airbrush, hand layout, all that pre-computer stuff, then the computer stuff. I haven't seen my quills in quite a while and the airbrushes are in their boxes waiting but I'm still having fun and learning new things.

I have GA 6.21 hooked up to the ever faithful 4B which has run nearly every day for 16 years. Bought a used Roland CJ500 printer/cutter this year, and Adobe CS2 Suite recently. 3 computers are usually working on something, and so am I.

I'm not much for posting, but really enjoy reading the forums and am looking forward to being a member here.

Dee
:Coffee: :signs101:

Merlin

Welcome from your nearest neighbore. I see that PT cruser quite often as we pass one another. Next time I will wave. You will like it here and we can use some of your expertise. Hope I spelled that right. :help:

tinysigner

Welcome, Diana! I am always riding shotgun with Merlin, usually weeding last minute graphics as we go!.... We will both wave :)

deegrafix

Merlin,
How do you know about the PT Cruiser? Where are you? I don't know any sign people around here. Tell me....

Merlin

deegrafix said:
Merlin,
How do you know about the PT Cruiser? Where are you? I don't know any sign people around here. Tell me....
We pass you often, going thru the Villages. You can't miss the Dragon Wagon. :wink:

Merlin

Here is our ride. Whit, you might be getting us in trouble. She might be chasing us with a gun. Might have to team up with Pro Signs and Graphics to watch our back.:Big Laugh :design:

Attachments

• truck with dragon.jpg
    truck with dragon.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 133

Merlin

Pro Signs & Graphix said:
The Villages huh?????? :biggrin:

You wouldn't be one of those that are putting teenagers to shame???? :biggrin: (If so - I need some pointers!)
Not quite sure what you mean by teenagers? None there. Just the old foggys.:Cool 2:

deegrafix

Thanks for all the welcomes! I will keep my eyes peeled for the dragon wagon!
(You might be seeing someone else though as I haven't been up to the Villages since I got the PT in March.) Heard about those Villagers though.....
Almost called my company "That Crazy Lady Signshop", but don't worry about being chased down with a gun. Compressor cord is not long enough to shoot the Binks or Iwata.

Merlin

deegrafix said:
Thanks for all the welcomes! I will keep my eyes peeled for the dragon wagon!
(You might be seeing someone else though as I haven't been up to the Villages since I got the PT in March.) Heard about those Villagers though.....
Almost called my company "That Crazy Lady Signshop", but don't worry about being chased down with a gun. Compressor cord is not long enough to shoot the Binks or Iwata.
Hi Dee. Don't you have the tan collored PT, with all the lettering on the sides?:help: