Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the group

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by deegrafix, Jul 10, 2006.

1. deegrafix

deegrafix Member

Jul 9, 2006
    Montrose, MI
    My name is Diana and I have a small business in Central FL. 95% of my work now is vehicle graphics. I've been in the sign business since 1978. Started out screen printing everything but shirts and since then have added a lot of tools to the toolbox: handpaint, airbrush, hand layout, all that pre-computer stuff, then the computer stuff. I haven't seen my quills in quite a while and the airbrushes are in their boxes waiting but I'm still having fun and learning new things.

I have GA 6.21 hooked up to the ever faithful 4B which has run nearly every day for 16 years. Bought a used Roland CJ500 printer/cutter this year, and Adobe CS2 Suite recently. 3 computers are usually working on something, and so am I.

I'm not much for posting, but really enjoy reading the forums and am looking forward to being a member here.

Dee
    :Coffee: :signs101:

Tags:
  2. Merlin

Merlin Member

May 1, 2006
    Welcome from your nearest neighbore. I see that PT cruser quite often as we pass one another. Next time I will wave. You will like it here and we can use some of your expertise. Hope I spelled that right. :help:

3. ENTDesign

ENTDesign Very Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Welcome

4. Whit

Whit Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Welcome from Texas !!!

5. tinysigner

tinysigner Member

Apr 20, 2003
    Welcome, Diana! I am always riding shotgun with Merlin, usually weeding last minute graphics as we go!.... We will both wave :)

6. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    From PA...

:Welcome: aboard !! I know you'll enjoy this place.

7. deegrafix

deegrafix Member

Jul 9, 2006
    Montrose, MI
    Merlin,
    How do you know about the PT Cruiser? Where are you? I don't know any sign people around here. Tell me....

8. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Hi Diana!

9. Pro Signs & Graphix

Pro Signs & Graphix Very Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Welcome Diana!

You will be suprised that a couple of us are closer than you would think :Big Laugh

10. TC49010

TC49010 Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    :Welcome: to :signs101:

Trixie

11. Merlin

Merlin Member

May 1, 2006
    We pass you often, going thru the Villages. You can't miss the Dragon Wagon. :wink:

12. Whit

Whit Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Okay,,, that did it,,,
    Now we need to see a pic of the "Dragon Wagon" !!!

13. Merlin

Merlin Member

May 1, 2006
    Here is our ride. Whit, you might be getting us in trouble. She might be chasing us with a gun. Might have to team up with Pro Signs and Graphics to watch our back.:Big Laugh :design:

Attached Files:

14. Pro Signs & Graphix

Pro Signs & Graphix Very Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    The Villages huh?????? :biggrin:

You wouldn't be one of those that are putting teenagers to shame???? :biggrin: (If so - I need some pointers!)

15. Merlin

Merlin Member

May 1, 2006
    Not quite sure what you mean by teenagers? None there. Just the old foggys.:Cool 2:

16. deegrafix

deegrafix Member

Jul 9, 2006
    Montrose, MI
    Thanks for all the welcomes! I will keep my eyes peeled for the dragon wagon!
    (You might be seeing someone else though as I haven't been up to the Villages since I got the PT in March.) Heard about those Villagers though.....
    Almost called my company "That Crazy Lady Signshop", but don't worry about being chased down with a gun. Compressor cord is not long enough to shoot the Binks or Iwata.

17. Whit

Whit Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Lookin Good Merlin,,, Lookin Good !!!

18. Merlin

Merlin Member

May 1, 2006
    Hi Dee. Don't you have the tan collored PT, with all the lettering on the sides?:help:

19. Merlin

Merlin Member

May 1, 2006
    Of course it is looking good, Whit. Cindi designed it.:peace!:

20. gerald

gerald Member

Mar 20, 2006
    Welcome from KY....