• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the group

Nope, I meant teenagers. Quite familiar with the ever so expanding Villages and know that even though you say "fogies" there are many there that can put any teenager to shame (in many ways, some not to be mentioned here :rolleyes: ) - that is unless you and everybody there wants everybody else to think that it is a bunch of old people with canes and wheel chairs:biggrin:

Merlin

Pro Signs & Graphix said:
Nope, I meant teenagers. Quite familiar with the ever so expanding Villages and know that even though you say "fogies" there are many there that can put any teenager to shame (in many ways, some not to be mentioned here :rolleyes: ) - that is unless you and everybody there wants everybody else to think that it is a bunch of old people with canes and wheel chairs:biggrin:
OH! Now I get what you mean. :Big Laugh I only say fogies because that is what most people call them. I went into Katie Bells one time and it scared me to death. :Oops: I guess you have to be a resident to get in now. I might be able to get one of our customers to get you in, though.:Big Laugh