• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New tunes from Nickelback

slipperyfrog

Love them or hate them. New tunes from Nickelback released today. Enjoy.

http://nickelback.com/

(I grew up with these guys in a little town on the prairies of Alberta so I am biased. Still personal friends with them even today.)

GypsyGraphics

LOVE NICKELBACK!!!

what's not to like
nickleback-2.jpg

Sticky Signs

Not a fan of the band what so ever however I have tons of respect for those guys. They got to where they are by workin' their ballz off. My buddy was a limo driver for THE CHAD. Said he's a super nice guy. Even invited him into his mansion to check out his studio. Gotta give props to that.

slipperyfrog

Not a fan of the band what so ever however I have tons of respect for those guys. They got to where they are by workin' their ballz off. My buddy was a limo driver for THE CHAD. Said he's a super nice guy. Even invited him into his mansion to check out his studio. Gotta give props to that.

Yep they made it the hard way definitely. I still remember the days of their friends faxing and callling radio stations to get their songs played in the Vancouver area. We did it over and over to make it look like lots of people were doing it. :)

Chad, Mike, and Ryan are all great guys. Don't know the drummer as he was not from our town. Backstage is just a bunch of wives and kids. :Big Laugh They have their parties but just normal guys overall.

Last edited:

ProWraps

nickleback sucks the monkey nuts.

total groupie chick rock.

bunch of JABRONIES!!!!! and not the fart smelling kind neither. the canadian butt rock kind!!!!

GypsyGraphics

can't mention hot tubs and music without thinking of this....

eddie murphy/james brown - hot tub

and can't get in the hot tub without singing...
should i get in the hot tub? yeah! will it make sweat? yeah!
should i get in the hot tub? yeah! will it make wet? yeah.... well well well !

although i suck and i'm terrible. :tongue:

visual800

I dig them, I think they rock out. their concerts are awesome. But if we all liked the same stuff the world wouldnt be fun. But to add to that I cannot stand The Doors. Everyone talks about how freakin great and wonderful Jim Morrison was, I think he sucks and the band sux.

Circleville Signs

Not a nickelback fan - mostly because, as a musician, it feels like they wrote 1 song 15 years ago and have recorded it 100 times.

That being said, they DID earn what they have - which is more than I can say for much of the music industry.

signmeup

I dig them, I think they rock out. their concerts are awesome. But if we all liked the same stuff the world wouldnt be fun. But to add to that I cannot stand The Doors. Everyone talks about how freakin great and wonderful Jim Morrison was, I think he sucks and the band sux.
I agree 10000%! I change the radio station whenever the doors come on. Hate it times 2 !!!!

Nickelback... meh. I think Chad looks funny with bleach blond hair. :rolleyes:

Locals Find!

Just listened to those two new songs on the site you linked too. They out and out suck. I am usually pretty forgiving when it comes to music, but that was just garbage.

Whoever decided those were the songs to record in a studio should be fired then beaten then hung by his toes. My ears are still bleeding.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Not a nickelback fan - mostly because, as a musician, it feels like they wrote 1 song 15 years ago and have recorded it 100 times.

That being said, they DID earn what they have - which is more than I can say for much of the music industry.

This and I hate to see it... but that's the way Metallica and a whole buncha others have become too.... <hangs head at the state of most music today>

Edited to add: Being a chick and all, I really liked them when they first started getting national play... and I don't immediately turn the station if they come on now. But don't go outta my way to listen to them.

slipperyfrog

Just listened to those two new songs on the site you linked too. They out and out suck. I am usually pretty forgiving when it comes to music, but that was just garbage.

Whoever decided those were the songs to record in a studio should be fired then beaten then hung by his toes. My ears are still bleeding.

Again you either love'em or hate'em. :thumb:

Funny how a band gets so many haters when they are big. They outsell almost everyone album after album after album. Yep this is the kind of guy that needs to be fired. Lets go get ourselves a sh*tty manager that will help us sell less. Actually they know more about good business then most of us here. They learned it the hard way and are quite successful at it. :popcorn: