• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New website...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Not sure how many saw the old site I had but it definitely needed improvement. Anyway, Phillip worked this up for me. I'm pretty happy with how it came out and would definitely recommend him.

www.PrecisionSignServices.com

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
super clean, easy to navigate... but 2 things

--- The girl doing the "OK" sign looks like she's trying to hard to pass a field sobriety test...
--- The header/page shifts from page to page... kinda distracting.

Not sure if it's my connection, but each page loads really slow. It shouldn't be unless the images are being resized from something very large or you have bunch of background functions. Is anyone else noticing this?

Moze

Precision Sign Services
super clean, easy to navigate... but 2 things

--- The girl doing the "OK" sign looks like she's trying to hard to pass a field sobriety test...
--- The header/page shifts from page to page... kinda distracting.

Thanks for the input Rick.

lol...I like the interpretation of the girl. I've been looking for something else to put there but not sure what. I was thinking an image of a handshake or something.

Not sure what you mean by it shifting? What browser are you using? I did a few screenshots (below) and I don't see anything that's shifting.

It looks good Moze....nice picture BTW

Thanks!

Not sure if it's my connection, but each page loads really slow. It shouldn't be unless the images are being resized from something very large or you have bunch of background functions. Is anyone else noticing this?

Which browser are you using? I've viewed it on Firefox, Chrome, and IE and IE is really slow.

Attachments

• Address Labels001.jpg
    Address Labels001.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Address Labels002.jpg
    Address Labels002.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 180
  • Address Labels003.jpg
    Address Labels003.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Address Labels004.jpg
    Address Labels004.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Address Labels005.jpg
    Address Labels005.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 135

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I checked all browsers I use... safari/firefox/chrome on Mac and PC

So you have the home page open, click on "portfolio" the header/logo moves after the portfolio page loads.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I checked all browsers I use... safari/firefox/chrome on Mac and PC

So you have the home page open, click on "portfolio" the header/logo moves after the portfolio page loads.

Odd. Just checked that on mine and it doesn't move at all. Possibly a difference in resolution settings?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I don't care for the generic icons for the people giving testimonials. I would either get their pictures or remove the icon.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I don't care for the generic icons for the people giving testimonials. I would either get their pictures or remove the icon.

Agreed. Was going to use their company logo's but most won't fit well in that small of an area.

Craig Sjoquist

I like home page liked ya put that wavy surface mount in there.

Services & Overview did not load ..using Chrome

Thumbnails in Portfolio stay as thumbnails when clicking on them.

Moze

Precision Sign Services

Looks good...exactly what I was thinking of doing. Did you ask permission to use their logo's? Wasn't sure if that was something I should do prior to posting them.

I like home page liked ya put that wavy surface mount in there.

Services & Overview did not load ..using Chrome

Thumbnails in Portfolio stay as thumbnails when clicking on them.

Thanks Craig. The Services and Overview themselves are not links, just the items in the drop-down menu.

Not sure about the thumbnail problem - they all open larger for me.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thanks, Frankie.

...Well, I replaced the lady with an image of a handshake, but the size is off somewhere and I'm not sure where. eesh.

SignProPlus-Chip

Need to clean up the code a bit. As others mentioned, when the top section is going through the slideshow, the bottom margin shifts after the image that says "Our portfolio speaks for itself" Might have an extra line break on that page or something of the sort.