• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New website...

ucmj22

Looks good. I might consider a font change for your page titles. the serif font doesn't seem to go with your look

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thanks...I agree. I would rather have something sans-serif, but I think it's built into the code and I've bothered Phillip enough. I'm looking through the code, just haven't located it yet.

I would also like to make it so the cursor doesn't change to a hand when it's moved over "SERVICES" and "OVERVIEW". I think it makes it look like a link when it's not.

visual800

Im on firefox and it loaded GREAT and quick. The logo is great Im so glad you had it redone! and the website is simple and clean, precise. !

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Not too bad for a Wordpress site!

I don't have anything specific I would fix ... you'll find those things in time.

Kudos on a good looking site.

Deaton Design

Im using Chrome and everything loaded fast, and no glitches that I see. Very nice site. Phillip does well on about everything he does....

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thanks everyone! I'm sure Phillip will read this, but I'll pass on the compliments.

SignManiac

Moze, I have to say, your site fits your line of work 100%. The logo, look, navigation is extremely well done and suited to your specialty... Very smart of you to hire Phil and he has done you a great service.

signswi

If you want to change the theme font you can do so easily using the plugin WP Google Fonts. With newer WooThemes themes you can just do that from the backend but you're on Coffee Break, which is older and may not have Google Web Font selections built into the backend.

signswi

I do more business web consulting (design+seo), focused around wordpress, than anything else right now. I'm not so much a Woo user as a WP enthusiast (going on 6 years...) who's worked with basically every framework. Woo is pretty solid.