• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Zeland is growing a back bone now...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think there's a place on earth, where someone else doesn't have a problem with someone or someplace else. Let's just all get along in the sign industry and let the world play out on its own. We're starting to find fault with everyone else and that's just not right. It's one thing to argue and disagree, but this name calling and pointing fingers is just not what we're all about...... or is it ??

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I don't think there's a place on earth, where someone else doesn't have a problem with someone or someplace else. Let's just all get along in the sign industry and let the world play out on its own. We're starting to find fault with everyone else and that's just not right. It's one thing to argue and disagree, but this name calling and pointing fingers is just not what we're all about...... or is it ??

Or we could just blame all the problems on Gino

Val47

sorry gino, am i being punished?
I don't think so. It's sometimes hard to tell when G is reacting to all comments or just a few, or just one person.. unless you have read each and every post. It requires homework to understand where Gino is coming from. some of the time, other times it's pretty clear :)