• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newb Help Needed ASAP!!

SpazSigns

After i do an autotrace and send to plotter it goes over the same pattern three times, i checked to make sure that i had it set to one pass and that was correct, Is their something im not doing right after i trace?? Im a newb so any help appreciated!! Im going to put a picture of it up soon!! thanks guys n gals!!

.hhff.jpg

Sign_Language

It seems as if it is cutting your actual shape plus a stroke that is present.
Delete the stroke, or if it is needed for thickness......convert strokes to outlines and weld.

Shovelhead

And....

Why Don't You Have Your Computer Firewalled?
What's With The Little Red "x" On The Bottom Right???
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

Techman

wait till he gits a dose of SmitFraud, the latest in maleware hijacking of a computer..

I just licked a client for $175 to remove smitfraud.. and pray I got it all.

Techman

that site has a good start on it. But some variants have more than what the original verion had.
ITs not all hiden in just the windows temp folder. It also hides in another place and makes a comeback... The newer variant also is more than just a security scan fraud. It comes with another backdoor trojan that makes for more hassles.

I got that $175.00 because my time is worth it.

thewood

wait till he gits a dose of SmitFraud, the latest in maleware hijacking of a computer..

I just licked a client for $175 to remove smitfraud.. and pray I got it all.

Your client got a deal. I got a nasty case of the SmitFraud. I ran every virus scan/spyware/registry program I could get me hands on--even an app designed exclusively to remove SmitFraud. I got nowhere. So I took it to my tech guy. After almost 2 weeks of tinkering (one of which we were closed for business) he tapped out. I saved the data on my drives, but had to reinstall xp. That SmitFraud attacks the hell outta the OS. By the way, I was running a firewall and AVG. Somehow the antivirus got turned off. I suspect the SmitFraud disable the antivirus app.