• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

newbie of the year

noack214

My company just recieved a job for 950 20x30 political signs on coraplast,470 vote 4 BLAH BLAH BLAH, and 475 full blown images of this fellow.

I made the decision to tell my company to outsource this job to another local company figuring they can by far finish this job faster and at a better quality than my mimaki-jf 1631.

Am i wrong at assuming this can be done??

Firefox

get the payment up front

Smart man! Always get paid up front, at the very least a big deposit and COD for the rest. Never let the political wonk out of sight before you check your pockets for anything that might be missing.

If you don't get paid for a job and the election is lost you won't get paid.

noack214

Im not worried about a payment, remember i didnt take the job.
What i was asking is did i do the rt thing by sending the job off to a screen printer? Opposed to me doing it on a jf-1631.

Mosh

Screen printing will be WAY cheaper! Money up front on Politicians, race cars, bars and from "softball guy". You know the 20-30 something that got screwed out of a major league deal by some coach, so now how is all too serious playing softball. You bet he has a goatee!!!

noack214

Money was paid up front.. my boss dont trust any1.

Thank you all for answering. I figured it would be cheaper just from doing the first 100 of the image my ink costs were killing me.