• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

newbie question about transparent base saving a doomed project...

Bigdawg

Just Me
Missed that part... I'm all peace, love and happiness too.

And I like to smile...

In fact, Ultrahive... you made me downright laugh when you went ahead with paper ink on a textile... and then considered that good enough...

and I ain't laughing with you about it either :smile:

UltraHIVE

excuse me ANY..damn fool thing you wish to do...which you have done...which will come back and bite you in the a$$...but the customer won't be able to find you because of the nature of the event...be proud of that...selling something you KNOW to be defective...real professional...

i have work to do, orders to fill.. i cant keep replying to this trainwreck of a thread, but ill try.

i will and have been informing people on the progress of these tshirts. i have a large following based off my decal biz, believe it or not, and its ALL based online where these words dont go away. so why would i make a foolish decision to NOT inform people about a faulty product thats not even based in my profession? my products being decals, are top notch. the tshirts i make are for promo use, to help support my biz of making decals.

decals rule! haha :rock-n-roll:

UltraHIVE

Missed that part... I'm all peace, love and happiness too.

And I like to smile...

In fact, Ultrahive... you made me downright laugh when you went ahead with paper ink on a textile... and then considered that good enough...

and I ain't laughing with you about it either :smile:

this site is Bizarro World to me, not saying that in my world im the son of Jorel, but i have been called a legend... ;)

javila

its amazing how the question being so simple, is never answered as easily.

"can i apply transparent base over the yellow to save this project?" yes

I can get away with not curing plastisol inks if I encapsulate them in a polyurethane resin.

There's proper way to do things.