• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

<--Newbie to the site

JoshLoring

Hi Ladies and Gents,
I'm Josh.
I am currently in the sign and graphics industry but I thought that what this site has going on for it was great and I wanted to be a part of it. This is my official 2nd post and I figured I would say a bit about myself so that if anyone has any questions they can shoot away.
I am a designer and photographer. I like wrapping cars =). I own an XC-540 and a CAMM cutter so if anyone needs help with these I know my way around them pretty well. Being a photographer makes me super picky with colors and print output which could be beneficial to anyone needing profiling advice.

Last. I will try to be on here as much as possible to post and help with anything I can as well as ask questions myself and do mankind well. If I don't respond during the daytime hours it's because I keep away from the net during the day. =)

Nice to meet everyone! Josh Loring

JoshLoring

I stick with a 20d and a 40d. I mostly shoot with a 10-22 and the 70-200is. I never went with a bigger badder camera because all the more expensive cameras come down to is more megapixels.
I like to shoot everything from people to landscaping, odd textures and macro. Stuff I can use in design and things that have meaning. I have some great shots that people have in their homes as well as stuff that I have used for industrial projects.
Do you shoot?

Malkin

Just getting into it a little, mostly learning and nothing to really brag about yet. I find that shooting fireworks is a lot of fun. We got a T1i in May along with a Tamron 28-75. Looking to get a 70-200IS next though.

JoshLoring

Thanks for the welcoming guys.
-Malkin awesome, I love to see people get into photography. You will have a lot of fun with it as I do everytime I shoot. It will open your eyes to a whole new realm of design as well. If you ever have any photo questions let me know and I'll try to answer them.

Ken

Hi Josh, welcome from BC.
I'm sure I will have some photo questions for you.
Thanks for offering the help...
My first question is about photo merge, where you take 2 , 3 ,4, maybe more photos in sequence and blend them into a panoramic view. I have been using photoshop 7 for some time now.
Wondering how you approach this?
Thanks and Cheers!
Ken