• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

newbie with Gerber Edge, help with setup

ego198

I've heard of them being damaged, not erased though. Gerber used to replace damaged ones if you could prove it was a legitimate copy and pay them whatever exorbitant fee they wanted. I would keep looking at some type of software issue, but I can't help you there.

Thanks Bill, and anybody knows which way i could determine if the dongle is damaged/ wiped out etc.. for sure 100%?

i bought this equipment to the legitimate owner who bough to spanish gerber distributor, SPANDEX.
so the man who selled to me bought directly from distributor...they are legitimate original dongles and they worked perfect when i did 1st install...i cant understand how a very expensive equipment like this can be f**** up in such an easy way, reinstalling..im not an expert to erase this things...i cant understand...

there should be a way if someone make mistake with this to put things in reverse order and working as they did...im so frustrasted right now..

Sorry 4 my english.

Hielorojo

hola hielorojo, muchas gracias por tu ofrecimiento, vaya yy encima somos vecinos!!!!

ya me gustaria contactarte por otro motivo mas alegre, pero he vuelto a tener un problema, problemon mas bien diria yo...y ando en busca de alguien que entienda que me pueda echar una mano..te he mandado un mp contando....
Hello there, you have a private post, sorry for the delay answer.
Regards.

ego198

Hi there Hielorojo, no problem, ive just came back from holidays.

Mp sent. (Talked to gerber support and i was told they no longer offer any support for GA..very old soft...:()

Thanks mate!

ego198

Hello there, you have a private post, sorry for the delay answer.
Regards.

Hi there Hielorojo, no problem, ive just came back from holidays.

Mp sent. (Talked to gerber support and i was told they no longer offer any support for GA..very old soft...:()

Thanks mate!