• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lookinc

:biggrin: Hello everyone I have been lurking here for a cpl of months but never formerly introduced my self my name is Ben I Live in jersey and just went on my own from painting showroom windows. Jumped in big time by buying a Roland xc-540 and new computer and loads of new software from flexi to corelx3 I had just got engaged and sold my house when the guy I was working for just wasn't working out. I had worked for a sign shop years ago and decided that the best investment for the money from the house would be spent on putting my self in business. So here I am. I really love this sight and hope to be a valued part of it.
Ben
wrapitgraphix.com

lookinc

thanks so much for the warm welcome never new there were so many of you from Pa. the house I sold was in Drexel Hill Pa. :thankyou: