• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

gvgraphics

I have to ask, How much did that starter package cost you on ebay? They have been selling it for about a year now. Same setup only change the header on the web pages, but all basically the same. I watched a few of them to see but just wondering what you got it for.

N2Harpz

I am also new to the forum. I am a watercolor artist. I also work part time with a LARGE SCALE MURALIST. Working for this muralist has me thinking about the sign business. So this is all new to me. I'm still trying to figure out what I need. I can paint, letter, woodwork. Also I use Photoshop quite a bit.

I would like to learn this craft the right way. Maybe apply my artistic ability to a few signs.

What I didn't realize is that there are so many sign shops out there.

Any way this forum seems like a good place to learn from some folks that have paved the way.

lookinc

I have to ask, How much did that starter package cost you on ebay? They have been selling it for about a year now. Same setup only change the header on the web pages, but all basically the same. I watched a few of them to see but just wondering what you got it for.
I got it from a guy named Dan I was reall quite impressed seemd very thourough and looked good I have made some changes to it and plan on making a lot more. on the links page is his link if you would like to speek to him. please tell him I sent you. 450.00 I think was the price.:Coffee: