• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newest Product!

ucmj22

You've Heard of dimensional Signs, HOW 'BOUT DIMENSIONAL WRAPS! We all need to jump on this, it could be a big untapped market!
:popcorn:
:doh:
:help

Attachments

• img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 79
  • img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 77
  • img3.jpg
    img3.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 71
  • img4.jpg
    img4.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 79

sar bossier

Eeewww ... Got these from a friend: :omg2:

Attachments

• Leather.jpg
    Leather.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Glass.jpg
    Glass.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 84
  • What.jpg
    What.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 73

petepaz

here is what happened dig daddy and little daddy just got done doing bong hits and one of them stuck one skull on the hood and then they had all these artistic vibes flowing and went to the local goth store and went nuts with big daddy's credit card and decorated that monstrousity:rock-n-roll:

:banghead::banghead:

dsmskyline

I wonder if he is sponsored by his local auto parts store. Sad thing is, there is probably $3-400 worth of crap on that car.

petepaz

i will say this for the knuckle head, as bad as it looks he has everything lined up straight and good spacing so he might be a good hire for installs but make him car pool with you so the customer doesn't see castle gray skull parked on the job

petesign

I wish you had a better photo of the hood scoops. I am really interested to see what he has on those. My Honda is begging for the art in motion treatment. :corndog:

Also, the round fuel door on top of the square one is a really nice touch!

ucmj22

I wish you had a better photo of the hood scoops. I am really interested to see what he has on those. My Honda is begging for the art in motion treatment. :corndog:

Also, the round fuel door on top of the square one is a really nice touch!

The hood scoops are bejeweled playboy bunnies in case you were wondering. I didnt even notice the round gas cover! Classic!