• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newest way for women to look stupid

Locals Find!

Just got an email from a supplier of mine. I had to share it.

I figure this has gotten to be the newest product to make women working out look like complete morons.

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 104

sardocs

The logo is a nice piece of design work. I like how it needs a translation in quotations above.

signmeup

Why is just for women anyway? Why can't I wear one to Taekwondo?
I can see it now... a spin-hook kick followed by a projectile water bottle.

Locals Find!

What really gets me is the ad mentions running. Now I am no expert on running but I don't think running with a water bottle attached to your head banging you in the back of the neck is such a great idea.

iSign

just bungie an ice pack in your crown and be done with it :thumb:

That sure is a strange logo... the S is about to have it's way with that W (so what... it's hot!)... but the I is not going for the H :omg:

so, how many "Adtechia" branded SWIH's are you needing to unload anyway?

Locals Find!

just bungie an ice pack in your crown and be done with it :thumb:

That sure is a strange logo... the S is about to have it's way with that W (so what... it's hot!)... but the I is not going for the H :omg:

so, how many "Adtechia" branded SWIH's are you needing to unload anyway?

I don't give that kinda garbage away. If I am giving anything away at trade shows its my products. I make business card sized coroplast signs with my info on one side and pricing on the other. I also give away small banner pieces designed the same way.

I personally like giving out pot holders a few times a year. Everyone loves a good pot holder. No one throws those out ever, and they are cheap.

petepaz

i couldn't click on the order now button...what the hell...my anniversary is coming up and this would be a great 16 year gift...right?

Marlene

i couldn't click on the order now button...what the hell...my anniversary is coming up and this would be a great 16 year gift...right?

only if you don't want to see 17 years:Big Laugh

wrapworld2

OMG THATS GREAT !!!!!! I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING !!!
I really think these would go over good in he)) !!! just like the ice cream and ice water theory....... lol:rock-n-roll::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: